Wednesday, June 08, 2005

:[ home ec goddess ]:

The rest of the world went hot-tubbing. I am making a cake. I am a home ec goddess.

In other news.. today was low key. Tried to figure out OSAP stuff... failed miserably.

I'm looking at my good friend Matt's webcomic... Ridiculously indeed. some of them are super hilarious... I mean really... that guy has an odd yet genius sense of humour. Then again, Matt is a bit of an odd genius, so I guess it suits quite well. Check it out if you're bored... or even if you're not.

I've made a couple of new friends... notably the awesome Lindsey Lou... I call her Lindsey Lou Who. I am discovering that I call many of my good friends by nicknames I have given them. Desiree-duck, Andre (my brother), 'Da, Joshua Giraffe, Fayder, Jo-Do, Paulie-Paulie... the list goes on. In addition to that there are more generic ones like 'Peach' and 'Babe' that I use on numerous people. I like nicknames and terms of endearment. I actually just like calling people by their names too. I think I use names more than a lot of other people do.

Yuck, it's late and this is a bit of a timekiller post. I've been on Saltspring for a week, I like it a lot. I will post tomorrow. I will ice my cake now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

word, meags. I am a hurting unit, regard my blog for details. You are the culinary goddess of the west.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home