Saturday, June 11, 2005

and the pendulum swings...

I had a very productive day today... perhaps in remorse for yesterdays sloth. I was up at seven and I pretty much stayed in the kitchen all day. My accomplishment for the day was dinner.

Dinner was...

Herb Salad with a tangerine mint vinaigrette dressing
Potato Salad with bacon
Spiced Chicken Breasts.

And... two homemade pies.
one was strawberry... with a lattice top.
one was fresh peach.

They were good. The crew ate and enjoyed, which made it all worth it. Heheh. I'm so domesticated, it makes me laugh how quickly my life routine has changed from youthwork and hiking to vacuuming and pies. Ah well, I throw myself into both with vigour.

I'm going to kick back now. I'm going to motocross nationals tomorrow. It should be fun. Peach Pie anyone...?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home