Friday, July 15, 2005

yeah I ate a chimmy changa... more cherry coke?

currently: trying to avoid going to an evangelism rally in the park.

They want me to sing in the street worship band. I can't. I don't want to. But I don't want Michele, Jimmy's stepmom to think that I'm dissing her methods of sharing the good news either. I don't know...

I'd love to go to the park to just hang out, meet some hippies, talk about spirituality, talk about Jesus. It's not even hard to pray with hippies. They like to pray and be prayed for. But I can't do the whole bandstand preach thing.

Sigh, I guess I'm just going to have to buck up and be honest. Oh truth... so difficult.

I hitchhiked to Fulford yesterday, it was the first time I really have ever hitchhiked... I made it to a Sarah Harmer concert. Pretty rad.

... now to my honesty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home