Monday, August 08, 2005

good morning saltspring.

yes. I sort of slept through most of this morning. I don't have to work until 12:30. So sleeping in felt like a decent option. Now I get to write some emails and brush my teefs to be ready for work.

Meh. What day is this? Monday... I have the day off tomorrow too. Kaye and George are coming to visit. Oh man, the lovely Saltspring has more than enough joys to keep two cool seniors and I happy for a day. I'm not sure where to start. The boardwalk? Coffee shops? Restaurants? Playing horseshoe in the park?... the possibilities are nearly endless.

Ah well. I to my emails and teethbrushing. I go home rather soon if it all comes down to it. In less than a month I will be a resident of Peterborough once more.

our liftlock is bigger than your liftlock.

1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Not only is our liftlock bigger than yours, but Meaghan's daddy can beat up your daddy, too!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home