Tuesday, August 02, 2005

treehoused.

I just finished playing at the treehouse. Man, I realized twenty minutes after I got home that I forgot to pay for my meal. Great... I'm an accidental thief. I'll have to run over tomorrow on my break and pay for my dinner. For crying out loud...

The set went pretty good. I played with my new friend Jord for a couple of songs. We played a blues jam that was lots of fun. Yeah blues. I busked for a couple of hours today too. I made some decent cash for all that. I was just messing around, but I figuredthat if I was going to play guitar in the park anyway, I might as well just leave the case open and see if I could make a buck
or two.

I've gotta busk more often.
Busking = money for skittles and other fun things

So this has been my day, Andrew's b-day yesterday. I made sure to send up a birthday prayer for the guy.
Out there on some stinky fishboat...

happy twentieth Andrew... somewhere on the sea.

goodnight crew...

1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

We should busk together. I'll bust out the Bass Clarinet. We could sing the happy song. Or maybe some violent femmes...
"Daaaaay after daaaaay..."

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home