Tuesday, August 30, 2005

jobs end.

today marked the end of my summer job as a barista at the Saltspring Roasting Co. It was a long day, I was glad when it was over. But man, it was a fantastic job. I'm already making plans to return to Saltspring in the spring if it is at all humanly possible.

I played my last treehouse gig tonight. That was grand too. I was wiped after work, but something about playing and storytelling just refreshes me to no end. I was pretty happy afterward.

Andrew is back from the sea, poor, angry and a little heartbroken. The government didnt let the boys fish sockeye, so they have no money to come home with. Apparently the fish are up in record numbers this year... so Andrew and Ryan are frustrated boys... I'm glad he's home safe at least.

I am home in two days. Three more sleeps.

Now to get to that first sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

I'm applying to the BC treeplanting companies...lets both get lost in that GCdn black hole. Ptown welcomes you, you Trent student you. I think that a little part of meaghan's heart always wanted that title.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home