Friday, August 26, 2005

Nameless Records.

currently :: eating an organic apple and drinking water out of a jam jar.

I love Saltspring. I leave this lovely island in six days, and return home to Peterborough and all its joys. When I left I swear I thought a year was an eternity. It's not, I'm just a tad naive as usual.

I'm excited about this apartment thing, living with Desiree. It'll be fun. She's celebrating finding work at the Pita Pit... I'm hoping for some barista work part time. Maybe dreams and beans... but hey, Peterborough has no end of coffee establishments where I could brew espresso for cash. So we'll see what happens.

I get to record in a couple of hours. It'll be exciting. A demo for me! It's a new experience for sure, and I'm looking forward to it. It's with a studio out here called Nameless records. I love Saltspring.

To the Peterborough crew... I'll see you oh so soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

yay! meags is coming back! we'll be driving each other nuts in no time!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home