Friday, September 02, 2005

where i wanted to be.

I'm home in Ontario. Sitting at my old computer... listening to my (built) little brother fry something... it's one thirty in the flipping morning... who fries something?

We're going to watch a vampire movie him and I... presumably after he's done frying something.

I am a conflicted sack of emotions... shrug... this appears to be my lot in life. All reports lead me to believe that I'll be here at the parents house for the weekend and heading to my new apartment on monday afternoon or evening. I'm anxious to get settled... mostly because I'm sick of 'between' states.The house is sort of different. My little bro says I'm different but he can't say how... ah well. Nothing stays the same. I'm not afraid of change, but right now a little zoning out in front of a good vampire movie with my brother could be just the mind vacation I need.

My room is different. Somehow that changes everything... I was relieved that it felt so different, it made me feel alright because things did change while I was gone... it's not just me that feels different. My room has got boxes everywhere... storage... same as my room was used for before it was ever my room.

Goodnight.

I to my vampire movie... and to mooch off my bothers bacon and eggs... frying eggs at two the morning... this brother of mine....